Scientific Advisory Board
The Hereditary Disease Foundation’s Scientific Advisory Board is composed of distinguished scientists from around the world. The Board sets the current scientific priorities of the Foundation.
It also reviews grant and fellowship applications in order to select the most innovative and relevant research projects to fund.
Former and current members of the HDF Scientific Advisory Board include:
- Nobel Prize Recipients
- National Academy of Science Members
- Royal Society Members
- American Academy of Arts and Sciences Members
- President’s National Medal of Science Recipients
- MacArthur Foundation Genius Prize Recipients
- National Institutes for Health Directors
- National Genome Research Institute, NIH Directors
- Society for Neuroscience Presidents
- Academia, Biotechnology, and Pharmaceutical Industry Leaders